Technology is a wonderful thing when applied correctly. It won't be long before the whole Skype video web-call scenario expands to fully mobile situations and then it's only a small(ish) step to teleports.Beyond the thrill of seeing the pazzers from my hotel in Quebec, the still-novelty value of video-calls was good fun. Reminded me of a slightly extreme version of testing out a new pair of walkie-talkies:
Me: "Can you hear me still?"
Pazzer: "yes, can you see the pond?"
Me: "yes, I'm walking to the end of the drive now, can you hear me still?"
Pazzer: "still good, I'm in the lounge now"
Me: "I can see it...I'm down the road now, can you see the pub?"
Pazzer: "Yes, nice and clear"
Me: "ok I'm across the Atlantic and in Montreal, can see you perfectly..."
1 comment:
Did the Pazzers say at all - really in Monteral, doesn't sound like your in Monteral, sounds like you are round the corner..?
Post a Comment