This is great! Wish I was a student again. These modern kids have got it so good. I'm sitting on the wall at Snodgrass Hall at the University of Hastings College of the Law. They have WiFi (naturally) out here in the courtyard and also free beer. I am of course partaking in both free WiFi AND free beer ;) Am also in touch with CD on AIM telling her to hurry up and get out of class or I will drink her beer too...
2 comments:
When you were a student, Pints were under a pound and irc was frowned upon as it took too much bandwidth out of the ISDN lines.
correction: no one calls it snodgrass hall because we're too much students not to giggle at the word "snodgrass."
but it is a good tip for SF visitors that if you stop by hastings every other thursday and do your best to look student-y, you can enjoy some free beer. it's the only perk we get.
in college, we got the hard stuff. cmc rocks more than hastings.
Post a Comment