We all know that as soon as you take the plunge and buy that spangly new gadget, that it will in all likelihood be immediately (a) replaced by an updated model (b) no longer be supported or (c) become obsolete. With this in mind I decided I would be forever waiting for that 'ideal' iPod and so with only a couple of days remaining in the USA I headed to the Apple centre on Powell St. and grabbed me a splendid 60GB iPod.
I had spent some many days culling my AAC collection to fit onto 60GB and iTunes took almost as long to sync my music catalogue onto its slow HDD but by the end I had a fine new system. I wasn't even too upset to find out just hours later that a smaller, larger capacity video iPod is expected to be announced this week, despite my frantic Googling to that effeect before my purchase. Oh well, I knew the score.
2 comments:
Bad timing, I notice the post is on the 12/10/05 which is the same day the video iPod was announced!
Ha Ha! Never mind - iPod is for music not video or to store pictures or to store any other rubbish document - J
Post a Comment