Thursday, April 27, 2006

Yankers

As if spending six hours sitting in the US embassy only to be refused a visa wasn't enough for one day, I now find myself sitting on a train at Liverpool Street Station experiencing severe delays due to a death on the rail in Romford! At least I'm getting good use from my £55 ticket.

In the meantime can anyone think of any kind of supporting paperwork I could have taken today to prove my significant family and friends ties to the UK? Let me save you the time - there is none.

More on this when I finally get home and back to the digital ink of my trusty tablet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bummer!

Anonymous said...

How about taking pictures of your family with big smiles on their faces in your wallet, so when asked what they mean to you - you can just flip them down and show them.

Anonymous said...

How about a death threat from an East end gangster that says if you are not back in the UK by the end of the year he will track you down the in the US and "cut you real bad"?