Virtual reality is virtually here!Well ok it's quite a long way off in truth, but here I am watching "Buffy" in the comfort of an English lounge while CD watches my TV from her Californian couch.
Thanks to the wonders of Skype and a £10 handy-bendy webcam (plus of course my trusty HP tablet), the effect was so close to her being in the room watching with me that I almost believed it myself (sorry got a bit "Look Around You" there).
So as I munch on a McVities choccy digestive, CD chomps a cheese & ham taco. OK you get the picture. Just as she did - and the sound. Ha! I was even able to interrupt the show with annoying plot questions - yea!
(Click the image for a larger view with notes)
2 comments:
At least make her watch something decent!!
I love Buffy too, sorry guys.
With this I can watch countdown too - fun!
Post a Comment